I have had a mirena iud for around 6mths with

Q: I have had a mirena iud for around 6mths with no problems, it was removed and replace 4mths ago due to surgery on my cervix and I am now getting pregnancy type symptoms. My period has stopped completely, my breasts are sore and tender, I am feeling and looking bloated and my appetite has increased dramatically, all this has started over the past week. I don't have any spare money to see my Gyno and I'm just wanting to clarify if these are normal symptoms or if I could be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Cramping, bloating feeling, loss of period, sore breasts, tiredness, increased appetite

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You could be having Pelvic inflammatory disease or you could be pregnant. You should buy a pregnancy kit to check if you are pregnant. If you pregnant, then talk to a Doctor whenever possible.

You should try to schedule one visit at least and also get all the necessary vaccinations and also the vitamins needed for a healthy pregnancy. This should help you.

If it is negative then see a Doctor to determine the cause.

All the best.