I have had a pea sized lump in my left

Patient : I have had a pea sized lump in my left armpit for the past 8 months or more. It has never went away. It doesnt hurt to move my arm in any direction but my armpit itches all day long and when the lump is pressed on, my arm goes numb.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a neurofibroma. A neurofibroma is a benign tumour of the nerve she ath. The tumour when pressed will cause numbness of the nerve. This possibly accounts for the treatment. Please talk to a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. The Doctor will later treat you with surgery. I hope this helps you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best.