I have had a rash/flushing on my face happen twice

Q: I have had a rash/flushing on my face happen twice now (2 months apart and weirdly both on the same date, menstrual? One week before period.

I have a long history of Graves' disease but I am in remission (with goitre). Thyroid and lung scans just over a year ago clear.

Both hot flushes have happened around 8pm and last an hour at most. Looks and feels like sunburn on face but def isn't. I drink alcohol 1-2glasses of wine maybe twice a week and had on both occasions & had spicy food from takeaway but that is common.

I'm worried it could be medullary thyca?! I'm very anxious. Am I over reacting?

I have had a rash/flushing ...-1