I have had a rash on my upper butt cracked

Patient

Q: I have had a rash on my upper butt cracked area and also a ton of itching in the skin between the anus and on the back of the scrotum. The rash is itchy as well. I tried anti fungal and it seemed to sooth the itch a little but not completely and did not get rid of the itch. Then tried baby eczema cream and that got rid of the itch but did not get rid of rash once stopped being used. Then used regular eczema cream and that did not work. The itch is unbearable since it has been going on for over a month now. I really would appreciate anything that would finally get rid of the rash and itch.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Scrotal dermatitis. Usually, if the rash extends from anus to scrotum, it is more likely eczematous rather than fungal.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like hydrocortisone on the affected area.
You may take antihistaminics like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.