I have had a severe headache causing nausea and some

Patient

Q: I have had a severe headache causing nausea and some dizziness for the past 24 hours and it does not seem to be getting any better. I have not taken any medication because I am pregnant. Any recommendations?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Severe headache, nausea and dizziness in pregnancy can be seen in conditions like pregnancy induced hypertension, altered blood sugar levels etc.
As you are having the symptoms from 24 hours, better to consult your doctor or go to ER and get examined.
By clinical examination, blood pressure estimation and with investigations like blood sugar levels, hemoglobin levels estimation etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care.