I have had a spot on my penis shaft for

Patient

Q: I have had a spot on my penis shaft for some time now around 3 months+. Some days it's quite red and others is fine and un noticeable. It pops just like a normal spot and little bit of discharge comes out. When popped it's quite red and swells a little this then make the skin quite tough. I just thought it would just clear up after a few weeks like a normal spot but no it has not. I am not very sexually active either, but I am a gay man in a long term relationships, and have unprotected sex with the one partner. I have been reading some things on the Internet and it making me quite paranoid now. Please could I have some advice Matt

Symptoms:  Redness , also the discharge is sometime while like a spot but other times it like water like in a blister
Doctor