I have had acne since i was a teen -

Patient

Q: I have had acne since i was a teen - something along the lines of rosaea, a little bit of cystic acne but its has mostly cleared up or has come under acceptable levels in the last 9-10 years. I have used isotretonin, Retin-A products, benzyl peroxide in the past.

Nowadays, i hardly use anything except a cleansing milk and neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. I apply a mud clay mask once a week. The problem i seem to face lately is dryness and flaking of the skin. I mostly have acne scars and marks now with the occasional zit before the periods.

Would there be any hydrating product to use which wouldnt lead to breakouts and help with the blemish reduction?

Doctor