I have had an ectopic my right tube removed and

Patient : I have had an ectopic my right tube removed and cysts drained on my left ovary been having trouble concieving what could be wrong can I still have a baby
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. After the removal of the cysts in the left ovary, if any ovar ian tissue remains, it can continue ovulation. In that case, you are having the chances of pregnancy. You can track the ovulation either by ovulation kits or by follicular studies. Then around the time of the ovulation plan unprotected intercourse, which will increase the possibility of pregnancy. If you are having irregular periods and problem with ovulation, you can go for ovulation induction drugs with your doctor's advice. Hope this helps. Take care.