I have had an encounter with a female escort She

Q: I have had an encounter with a female escort. She licked my genitals and then gave me a handjob. She spit for lubrication. She used a condom to massage my prostrate. There was some light wet kissing. Do I have to worry about catching anything?

Thanks for the query to askthedoctor.com for opinion,

As evident from the history that the sexual encounter which you had with the escort didn't involve an intercourse, but a hand job, licking and kissing. The possibility of contracting an STD exists if she had signs of oral herpes or canker sores or bleeding gums, idea is that in such cases if she has kissed you then there may be a chance of transmission of STD. Saliva is not known to transmit HIV or STD unless there has been a breach in continuity of your skin or oral mucosa which can come directly in contact with her oral bleeding lesions/ viral sores/ or ulcers.

However, if you hadn't seen any such obvious lesions, then I feel mere oral sex and kissing with a protected hand job cannot cause any transmission of STD or HIV. You are safe from all practical aspects.

I hope I have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,