I have had an itchy rash in my groin for

Patient : I have had an itchy rash in my groin for 3 months now. I was told it was a yeast infection. Given an oral and a topical (nystatin) I still have it. Today I itched it and it bled. Is it really a year infection
Symptoms:  Itching red hard bumps under skin
I have had an itchy rash in...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is fungal infection of skin caused by Dermatophytes. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole/miconazole cream to be applied over affected area. Along with oral antifungals like fluconazole/itraconazole helps. You may take antihistaminics like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief. Keep the area clean and dry. Get your blood sugar levels done. You can share my opinion with your treating doctor. I hope it helps. Stay healthy