I have had blood tests recently, I got the results

Q: I have had blood tests recently, I got the results today which showed raised platelets and I have to go back to repeat the blood tests in one month, what would this indicate should I be concerned?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be suffering from Thrombocytosis. This needs evaluation if persistent. If you had mentioned the reason behind that why you got your test done, then I could have helped you better, as symptoms have to be co-related with the tests. The common causes of Thrombocytosis are Essential thrombocytosis Leukemia, polycythemia vera, myelofibrosis, Reactive (secondary) myelofibrosis like due to Surgery, Splenectomy, Iron deficiency anemia or hemorrhage.
Best way out at present is to get the repeat test done and if still high platelets are found you would require Bone marrow examination.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.