I have had chronic headaches 24/7 365 since 6/21012 I

Patient : I have had chronic headaches 24/7 365 since 6/21012. I treat pain with OTC NSAIDs... To many actually. I had bronchitis turned pneumonia and was prescribed 10 days 750mg levafloxin. Since then I've had a headache from my temples. Temple to temple across the top of the head and up slightly towards the forehead when most intense. Ct came back negative for abnormalities and I am too claustrophobic for an MRI (no open MRI machines in my local area). I am only 29 and am a newly married homeowner. I can't afford to put my family in thousands of dollars of debt to "fix" myself and would feel selfish for doing so. Any ideas on causes? Also, if anyone you know or have contacts with is willing to take on a "science project specimen" for "research" at a reduced rate in the southeast, please let me know! I'm at a crossroads of "getting fixed" no matter the cost, or continuing to pump NSAIDs into my belly to buy myself time or slowly kill myself with NSAIDs! Any help would be appreciated! I've reaseached to the end of the Internet and can't pinpoint any cause!
Symptoms:  Chronic headache for 3 years after levofloxin for pneumonia