I have had clear discharge from my penis for about

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 weeks I have been having some pain in my testicles. It does not hurt when I walk or anything but i feel a bit of discomfort when I shower for example. I was given 1 gram of zithromax and 250 mg of Ceftriaxone a week after the sympoms. Later i took doxycyclin 2 times per day for 2 weeks. And then levifloxacin for 2 weeks. No improvements. 1 month after it started i did the following STD test and it all came back negative:
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Mycoplasma hominis
- Mycoplasma genitalium
- Trichomonas vaginilis
- Ureaplasma parvum
- Ureaplasma urealyticum

A few days ago I took a urineanalysis (white/red blood cells /bactieria etc) and it all looked normal.

Not sure if i ever had an STD or if the antibiotics killed it. What other STD / infection could it be and what else could (prostatis etc?) it be that the antibiotics did not kill since I still got symptoms?

Symptoms:  Clear discharge.
Discomfort testicles.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
The fact that you had a clear discharge and testicular pain indicated that you contracted an infection indeed for which you were rightly given zithromax and ceftriaxone course. The std screen came back negative probably because you were already treated when you got the screen done. The most likely organisms have been screened already but if you still suffer from discomfort and testicular pain then there is a possibility that you may have just E.COLI or enterobacter , or streptococcus fecalis infection which can remain persistent even with these antibiotics, which may be resistant. So it is advisable to get a urethral culture and a urine culture done as well to rule out any epididymo-orchitis or accompanied prostatitis.
I hope this would healp,
Wishing you good health,