I have had complications before with pregnancies I've lost two

Patient

Q: I have had complications before with pregnancies. I've lost two that I'm even aware of. I use a period app to help keep track of my monthly cycles. My projected start date was monday the 13th I'm now 4 days late. I took a pregnancy test this morning at 4 am because the anticipation was killing me and also if it was positive I wanted to make an appointment with my obgyn right away. I have mostly all the symptoms. Increase of urination and hunger, irritation, fatigue, no sore or tender breasts (which has always occurred during my pms, abdominal cramping but no blood. My test came out negative and was planning on taking my second one monday morning. Do you have any thoughts or recommendations?

Doctor