I have had constant bloating for the last 2 months

Q: I have had constant bloating for the last 2 months abdominal pain, diarrhoea and no periods for 2 months (thought it was due to being on the injection, came off that back 31st of March of this year was only on it for 3 months) had a sexual health check done they gave me antibiotics for PID as they thought it was due to an STI, results came back clear but the antibiotics I was on made me worse, went to my GP a week later where he prescribed co-amoxicalv I have one more day to finish the course but it has not helped the pain go away or the bloating or anything so I'm stuck in what this could be can u help me?

Symptoms:  Bloating, abdominal pain, loss of periods, nausea, diarrhoea