I have had diarrhea and vomiting all night I feel

Patient : I have had diarrhea and vomiting all night. I feel a build up in my stomach for a little while, then I have some diarrhea. Right after the diarrhea I start puking green stuff. Then a have hour or so will pass and the process repeats. Is this something that will pass, or should I go to the hospital?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Acute Infective Diarrhea/ Acute Ga stro-Enteritis. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy