I have had heartburn for almost 3 weeks.

Q: I have had heartburn for almost 3 weeks i have headaches and dizzy spells i am hungry all the time feel sick an my breasts are bigger an nipples are very sensitive an sore i am 2 days late an had a negative hpt i have had to miscarriages a year apart i fill full but test was negative i am urinating more often an cry over the dumbest stuff am i in early pregnancy stage or are my hormones playing games?

The symptoms that you have described very closely resemble an early pregnancy. The fact that the HPT is negative, you can wait for one more week for your cycles to resume. Also, the symptoms could be a part of premenstrual symptoms due to hormonal changes occurring just before the periods. Drink lots of water and have a nutritious diet. Reduce stress and get good sleep.
You may repeat the pregnancy test after a week for accurate results.

Hope this helped.