I have had little white discharge from the penis off

Q: I have had little white discharge from the penis off and on for past 2 months my last partner was 6 months ago. I've taken urine test multiple times and have come back negative. I've take different types of antibiotics. Still have a small white discharge when milked. No other symptoms. Any idea what this is???

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you are just producing smegma. Smegma is a natural secretion produced by the penis and is a layer of white over the penis. If this is not the case, then you need to see a Doctor to get checked for the STD panel.

If you have a STD, you need to get treated for it with antivirals, antibiotics and antifungals. This should be able to help you. All the best.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.