Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have had little white discharge from the penis off

I have had little white discharge from the penis off

Patient: I have had little white discharge from the penis off and on for past 2 months my last partner was 6 months ago. I’ve taken urine test multiple times and have come back negative. I’ve take different types of antibiotics. Still have a small white discharge when milked. No other symptoms. Any idea what this is???

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It seems that you are just producing smegma. Smegma is a natural secretion produced by t he penis and is a layer of white over the penis. If this is not the case, then you need to see a Doctor to get checked for the STD panel.If you have a STD, you need to get treated for it with antivirals, antibiotics and antifungals. This should be able to help you. All the best.Wishing you a speedy recovery.