I have had pain in my knee for about 2

Q: I have had pain in my knee for about 2 weeks now, and my GP who I have visited today said I could have sprained it but I'm not sure. Could you help please?

Basically, I have previously been diagnosed with Osgood Schlatter Disease, but when I mentioned this to my doctor today he didn't sound interested. My main concern is that my mum has Arthritis in her hips and neck, and I have already been passed Asthma and chest pain (query Teitez Syndrome) via her. Also, my knee isn't in line with my foot (when one of them are straight, the other isn't) and this pain can vary as to how much it hurts but has been almost constant for two weeks. I'm 21 year old male.

Symptoms:  Pain in both knees; mainly in the right one. More discomfort when walking