I have had pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks.

Patient : Hi I have had pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks however I have been taking microgynon but ive missed a few pills i have the morning sickness as well as all other symptoms so 3 days ago i stopped taking the pill but now i am bleeding whats going on?
Doctor :   Thank you for the question, Periods can be delayed when you are on pills. These pills can disturb your cycle. If it i s bleeding then you are most likely not pregnant. If you still doubt being pregnant, you can take a pregtest. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.