I have had really bad pain in my throat for

Patient : I have had really bad pain in my throat for 3 days it feels like im swollowing needles and its giving my migranes and belly ach what do i do please help
Symptoms:  Throat pain, migranes, belly ach
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You must be suffering from an acute bacterial or viral throat infection. Streptococcus may also be a possibility. Most often, a viral prodrome starts of with throat pain and later belly aches and body aches may set in. It is very important that you consult a physician for an examination and rule out the above causes as well as acute tonsillitis. You may need a course of antibiotics depending on the organism causing it and also pain killers. Drink plenty of water and try warm saline gargles for 3 to 4 times a day. Hope this helped. Regards