I have had really bad pain in my throat for

Patient

Q: I have had really bad pain in my throat for 3 days it feels like im swollowing needles and its giving my migranes and belly ach what do i do please help

Symptoms:  Throat pain, migranes, belly ach
Doctor

You must be suffering from an acute bacterial or viral throat infection. Streptococcus may also be a possibility.
Most often, a viral prodrome starts of with throat pain and later belly aches and body aches may set in.
It is very important that you consult a physician for an examination and rule out the above causes as well as acute tonsillitis.
You may need a course of antibiotics depending on the organism causing it and also pain killers.
Drink plenty of water and try warm saline gargles for 3 to 4 times a day.

Hope this helped.