I have had red boils with yellow center on my back

Patient : I have had red boils with yellow center on my back shoulder chest for a couple of weeks now. They come and go. Not all of them are painful. They seem to happen around the hair follicle. Also same painful boils appear on the outside lining of the lower lip. They also come and go. Please help. I made out with my gf and after a few days she also started having these boils on her chest and shoulder
I have had red boils with y...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of the skin called Folliculitis. It is a bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle. In such cases, I prefer to advise oral antibiotics like cloxacillin and topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. The infection is communicable and can spread from one person to another. Get your blood sugar levels done. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.