October 15, 2018

I have had severe body aches no appetite chills fever for the last 10 days.

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have had severe body aches no appetite chills fever for the last 10 days.

Patient: I have had severe body aches no appetite chills fever for the last 10 days went to ER on Friday and they diagnosed me having the flu even though the flu swab was negative and all blood work was okI am home with still a low fever and feeling totally wiped outIs this normal?

Doctor: Hello, & Welcome to ATDRead and understood your concern.Your symptoms can be attributed to flu à diagnosed by the ER personal. Sometimes flu can present with such paper.If you are a diabetic keep your blood sugar monitored and maintained. Yes, one can usually have these sumptuous during the period of illness.If there is anything else, please bring forward to discuss.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

READ THIS NEXT

×
Show