I have had small fiber peripheral neuropathy of the hands

Patient

Q: I have had small fiber peripheral neuropathy of the hands and feet for a couple of years now. I have just recently started noticing an issue with my right hand that has me concerned about MS or Parkinson's. Both of my hands a little shaky but nothing too bad. For about the last week or so I have had this problem where once in a while I go to open my right hand after gripping something and I have an almost tremor like response and a weak feeling in my hand and fingers. I have a hard time straightening out my hand at first. Now it seems to be happening much more frequently and it is shaking more and feeling weak all the time. I do drop things quite a bit because of the neuropathy but I can still hold things. Please let me know your thoughts.

Symptoms:  Hand weakness, shaking, tremor, neuropathy, balance issuess
Doctor