Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have had stomach problems for the past 2 months

I have had stomach problems for the past 2 months

Patient: I have had stomach problems for the past 2 months now. It started when I had a spate of diarreha. I looked down in the toilet and say 3 streaks of light coloured blood on top of my stool. After that the diarreha turned Into constipation and so I went to the doctor and explained. He gave me laxatives for two weeks. In this time I began to get abdominal pain. The pain was localised in the middle of my stomach around my naval. I went to the doctor again and had blood tests. They came back fine apart from a recurrent white cell problem I have had. My stools started to change daily. One day it was hard rabbit droppings the next diarreha. I had pain. I also seem to be alcohol intolerant as I can’t drink any as it makes me sick, even one beer. The pain comes and goes now but the stools are still inconsistent. Also feeling tired a lot. No weight loss though. I started the gym 2weeks before this started and drank too much 4 days before if that is connected. Any idea what it could be? Thank you

Doctor: