I have had strep throat before (last year actually) and

Q: I have had strep throat before (last year actually) and had antibiotics for it. At the moment a friend of mine had a sick 12 year old who had a fever, sore throat and sore ear... and the rest of the family got sick including my friend who has been complaining about a sore throat, jaw and ear with severe pain. I was at their house and shared a drink without realising and then i started having long headaches, feeling tired and weak as well as having a sore throat come on which felt like strep coming on. I went to the doctor and she prescribed me 20 cilicaine VK 500 mg 2 times daily. I had one that night and 2 today so 3 in total and my throat feels better, however I am worried if it wasn't a bacterial infection after all and maybe viral and it is giving me thrush. Should I discontinue use of antibiotics or just finish the full course even if it might have been viral, also how bad is it if I have been taking these antibiotics even if it wasnt bacterial whats the best thing to do?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: head aches, hot temperature, weakness and fatigue and sore throat (no, cough, runny nose or anything)