I have had swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin

Patient

Q: I have had swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin and behind my ear for two years. Started as a few now there are many.I randomly get dizzy and blackout. My breast are always tender. I get sharp shooting pains.cut take a very long time to heal. I have gone to doctors non stop and just keep getting blood drawn and told come back in two weeks. if symptoms persist. It's been two years. There is some thing very wrong with me and I'm getting shrugged off

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

2 years is a long time to suffer and not yet diagnosed. This is probably due to the fact that you did not consult the proper Specialist.

To recollect:
A young female has palpable lymph nodes in the neck and groin, now increasing in numbers, gets associated symptoms of blackouts, dizziness, breast tenderness, longer healing time of cuts and shooting pains.
I would advise you to consult a General Surgeon for clinical evaluation, actual physical examination, and FNAC of the lymph nodes, or biopsy if required to get an appropriate diagnosis.
It is dangerous to diagnose just with history as sometimes we predict usual things and the FNAC shows otherwise.
He would also refer you for a second opinion from a Medical Specialist or an Oncologist in case he feels so.
Once a proper diagnosis is done, the treatment can be planned well.

I hope this answer helps to get started for a proper diagnosis, which is the most important part of any successful treatment.