Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have had these bumps on the inside only of

I have had these bumps on the inside only of

Patient: I have had these bumps on the inside only of my vagina that are like fish egg looking. They’re soft..and flesh colored. Should I freak out about herpes or HPV

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description the possible causes of bumps are normal vaginal rugae mistaken for bumps, warts, lesions due molluscum contagious etc.If you are having associated symptoms like erythema, pain etc or if the number of lesions are increasing in number, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.By clinical examination the exact nature of the lesions can be identified and treated.Take care