I have had this freckle on the bottom of my

Patient : I have had this freckle on the bottom of my toe for years.It does not look as it has ever changed, and it is pretty much the same shape all around. Is this something I need to worry about?
I have had this freckle on ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. From the picture, it just lo oks like a small freckle, so as long as it is not changing there is nothing to be worried about. You just need to keep observing for any change in size and shape. Hope this was helpful, Regards.