I have had tubal ligation done and hubby had vasectomy

Patient : I have had tubal ligation done and hubby had vasectomy can I be pregnant I have all the symptoms
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. You say that you had tubal ligation and your husband has a vasectomy done then the chances of a possible conception are almost remote. It is rarest of the rare possibility. Unless and until both the procedures fail, the conception is not possible. Probably the symptoms you are having are premenstrual symptoms, sometimes they tend to overlap, however go for blood test for βhCG to rule out a pregnancy. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day