I have had two knee scopes in the past three

Q: I have had two knee scopes in the past three months to address meniscus tears, both medial and lateral, that I suffered due to an injury at work. The main symptom was locking and snapping upon full extension with pain level around 6-8. I am now two weeks post-op and I am still experiencing locking and snapping accompanied by extreme breakthrough pain that is intense and debilitating for about 5 - 10 minutes. Both surgeries were performed by the same surgeon. I am currently seeking out a new surgeon for a second opinion. What is the likelihood that I will need another procedure?

Symptoms:  Continued pain accompanied by locking and snapping of my knee