I have had two scabs on the outer corners of my nostrils for two or three years now

Patient : I have had these two tiny scabs on the outer corners of my nostrils (see picture for location) on and off for two or three years now. They go away and completely heal sometimes. Although even after it's healed, if I knock my nose by rubbing it or something the skin breaks really easily(it is kind of like it's splitting). After it breaks (Which hurts a lot!)a small scab forms in the corner. I try not to touch the scab but they come off so easily, even if I rub my nose or blow into a tissue. I have no other scabs on my body. What could be causing this and how can I stop it from happening? Thank you so much! Note - Sorry I could not give you a real picture of my nose because I don't have a very good quality camera. This picture is of another person's nose and is just to show you the location and approximate size of the scabs. Category name suggestion: Scabs