Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have had unprotected sex 3 times and have had

I have had unprotected sex 3 times and have had

Patient: I have had unprotected sex 3 times and have had no symptoms of being pregnant but over the past few days I’ve had a weird feeling kinda pain in my stomach kinda feels like I’m bolated I don’t know if I am pregnant or if it’s something else?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.The prospects of pregnancy have always been there with unprote cted sex.These symptoms can be due to pregnancy or it can be due to some other cause.If you had sex in your most productive days and if you missed your next period by 7 days, get your pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.Always practise safe sex in future to avoid pregnancy as well as STD.I hope it was useful.Regards