I have hair loss issues I found in internet about

Q: I have hair loss issues. I found in internet about minoxidil. My concern is that where to buy this product in India with quantity and brand.I'm 25yrs young boy with no medical history.

Minoxidil is a vasodilator and antihypertensive, but is used topically for hair growth. It has best effects when used by persons under 40 years. It helps in hair regrowth and the effect is slow.
It is available over the counter, but it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist for an opinion before using it. Side effects include hypersensitivity to sunlight, rashes over the scalp in case of allergy, itching, weight gain, puffiness of face, changes in blood pressure etc.
It is for external use only. It must be avoided if you have any ailments related to the heart, kidney or circulation.

Hope this helped.