I have half a kidney An I have3thdstage kidney diseases

Patient: I have half a kidney. An I have3thdstage kidney diseases but they haven’t gave me nothing for it

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.If you have kidney failure, you need to see a Doctor and then get the treatment done. Th e treatment is to get haemodialysis and some hormone injections. The Hormone injections are given to replace the kidney function. The kidney function replacement is with erythropoietin and calcium or some electrolytes to prevent complications.Hope this helps you.