I have have two abortions now im having problems getting

Patient : I have have two abortions now im having problems getting pregnant what can i do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It will be better if you can discuss with your gynecologist and get a detailed investigation done including USG whole abdomen, a trans vaginal ultrasound, Serum FSH, LH, Oestrogen, Progesterone, and thyroid profile. If all this is normal, then you got nothing to worry about and you can go ahead with your pregnancy. Hope this was helpful, Regards