I have headache it started after delivery

Patient : I have headache its started after delivery Can I take vasograin tablet. And I have 3 months baby
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Yes, you can take Vasograin, however, I will advise you take Tab. Naproxen first after consulting your physician. If it does not help, you can go for Vasograin. It does not have any impact on the baby. But please use the tablets for isolated episodes and not regularly till you're breastfeeding. Hope this was helpful, Regards