I have herpes and I have been taking my tablets

Patient

Q: I have herpes and I have been taking my tablets what docter gave me. The rash is going. I suffer from thrash a lot. I'm on my period and when I wear pads it gets worst what can I do? Can I use the cream?

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

It seems that you are suffering from viral infection that is herpes along with fungal infection genitalia.
Candidiasis that is fungal infection of the skin is acquired more commonly during menstruation.
In such cases, I advise my patients to get Blood sugar levels done.
Keep the area clean and dry.
I prefer to give oral antifungals like fluconazole and topical clotrimazole cream.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy