I have HPV and have skin tags all around my

Patient : I have HPV and have skin tags all around my anis making pooping a very painful task as they rip and bleed, I havent pooped in 14 days because of it but I bought some topical anestesia to help not feel the excruciating pain, will that plus an enema help?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Yes, topical anaesthesia will help in relieving the pain while passing stools. Enema helps in your case as you have not passed stools from quite a long time. Avoid constipation by drinking plenty of water daily and you can use stool softeners as well like cremaffin. Lesser the constipation, lesser is the intensity of pain that will help you pass motions. Hope this was helpful. Regards