I have hypothyroidism and was, prescribed armour 30, I am

Q: I have hypothyroidism and was, prescribed armour 30, I am nauseated, extremely tired and have a headache, will this go away the longer I'm on this medication

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
These symptoms that your are experiencing are related to hypothyroidism and are very unlikely to be due to Armour tablets. If you would have mentioned your thyroid profile levels then I could have helped you better because symptoms of hypothyroidism are also based on the levels of TSH.
However, it is also important to rule out any other issues that can cause these symptoms like Anemia, Vitamin D deficiency.
If any issues are found, you will be treated for the issues and you will get better with the treatment.
If the symptoms are because of thyroid issues, then you will get better as soon as you reach normal thyroid levels.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy