I have IBS and GERDs May 1st I discovered that

Patient

Q: I have IBS and GERDs. May 1st I discovered that my ankles were swelling. I went home proped them up but the swelling didn't go away fully. The swelling went down in my left ankle but was still pretty bad in my right. About a week ago both ankles, feet and legs were swollen. Today it hurts when I walk, get up from standing or if I sent to long. I work at a bank and do a lot of moving most of the time. Could this be caused by GERDs or IBS ?

Symptoms:  Pain , nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite, swelling
Doctor