I have immense pain when I urinate

Patient : I have pain when I urinate....immense pain as if urinating over a scab in my penis. I have been to 3 doctors one being a urologist and have had tests for all stds and tract infections and all came back negative. All 3 doctors have either misdiagnosed me with uti and yeast infection and the urologist claimed to not see anything wrong with me, the draining of my bladder, or my urine. The tip of my hole continuously closes to the point I have to rip it open with my fingers just to have a half way normal pee. The pain is so immense while I pee only that I have to bite my shirt to get through the pain. With nobody having any answers for me it has been difficult. I don't know what to do. Any help?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, It is evident from the history that you are free from urinary tract infection as has been proved by various lab test and multiple doctor visits have confirmed the same, but your primary problem remains that your urethral opening is tight and you have to stretch it to allow urine to pass. This is due to tight sphincter urethrae activity and shall require surgical dilatation of the urethra to allow painless passage of urine. Please discuss the option with your surgeon and I am sure you would be benefited. Regards