I have intense pain every month about 2 weeks before

Q: I have intense pain every month about 2 weeks before I start my period. What could be causing it?

It seems that you seem to be suffering from dysmenorrhea, pain related to the onset of menses. Congestive dysmenorrhea is a type of dysmenorrhea which presents a few days earlier to the periods and stays until periods get over.
The causes can be adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, mass in the uterine cavity, fibroids of a certain category, etc.
There is severe congestion in the uterus which causes abnormal cramps and is relieved only slowly by time as long as the period subsides and can even be present for a day or two after cycles as well.
The treatment lies in identifying and treating the cause accordingly. Removal of the tumor, birth control pills, hormonal pills, antispasmodics, dilatation and curettage, and surgical interventions may be needed.
Kindly see a gynecologist for an examination, an ultrasound and further management in the above lines.

Hope this helped.