I have itching all over

Patient : I have extreme allover the body itching. No new medicine. No new foods .
Symptoms:  Extreme itching all over
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. It might be due to generalized pruritis. Itching doe sn't occur only due to new food or medicine. Infact, any allergen in the surroundings can be responsible for itching. It may be transient. You may as of now take Tab Cetirizine 5mg to reduce the itching. Mostly it should subside and may not occur. Do meet your doctor and get the medicine prescribed. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.