I have just discovered a cluster of bumps with a

Q: I have just discovered a cluster of bumps with a clear liquid coming out when busted on my inner buttocks right bellow my vagina. Can you please tell me what could have caused this?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Folliculitis.
It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like Dicloxacillin.
Keep the area clean and dry.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.