I have just had chicken fajitas but thought I would

Q: I have just had chicken fajitas but thought I would try a frozen mix ... I made sure the chicken was white on the inside and it was steaming . When I came along to eating it I put salsa from the fridge on it which I think made it cool down quickly.... I have now just been sick but have been sick after meals a few times throughout my pregnancy. I had a headache for a little while and though my head is tender that has now disappeared. I am also feeling slightly nauseous and tired now . Do I have food poisoning?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Getting sick in less than 10 minutes of having food means that the food irritated the stomach lining. The irritation is physical and is unlikely to be because of a bacteria.

You can take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you reduce the irritation. If you do not feel better, please see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.