I have knee pain after sitting cross-legged.

Patient : I'm 15 years old and following last years wrestling season i started to have knee problems. When i bend my knee or sit cross-legged for an extended period of time, when i start to stand up i get severe pain in my left knee.
Symptoms:  Knee pain
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from a knee sprain or might be Ligament Injury. You should get MRI Knee done. I would advise following: 1. To do knee and quadriceps strengthening exercises. 2. To do hot fomentation of the knee 3. Apply diclofenac ointment locally 4. To take Pain killers like Diclofenac only if the pain is severe and there are no contraindications for their use. 5. Don’t climb stairs, avoid bucket holding. 6. Don’t sit in squatting position Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.