I have knee pain and I was wondering what it

Patient

Q: I have knee pain and I was wondering what it could be? It's on the lateral side of my left knee. There is minor swelling and it's warm to the touch. Sometimes when I am walking it feels like my femur is falling onto my lower leg bones and it impairs my walking for a short time.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. As you have pain and warmth on the lateral side of Left knee. You need to investigate your left knee by MRI of left knee. Till then mobilisation exercises of knee joint and analgesic such as ibuprofen are of help in reducing pain and swelling.
Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.