I have lack of desire for sex and as per

Patient : I have lack of desire for sex and as per disscussions with doctors ,they advised that blood cuirculation is not proper so penis is not becoming tight. they advised tentax forte 2 tablets daily. from 2 days i have started it. and also statred excersises like walking but no signioficant change. my age is 46. earlier no such problem occured . i am healty tasted bp normal no thgyroid, sugar normal, no pcycological issue, no depreesion no trenstion, no other health problem.i traved 300 kmby scooter and a i think after thgat this problem started. kindly suggest excesice tablets fast pl
Symptoms:  No desire for sex since 10 days penis not becoming hard