I have large lumps under my armpit When the burst

Patient : I have large lumps under my armpit. When the burst the bleed and puss. After a while of the bursting the lump will go away, but another one will form in another spot of my armpit. This is painful and has been happening for about a week or so. I have been using hydrogen peroxide and neosaporin the lumps. I was the arm 2-3 times dailey. Do i need to doctor for my condition?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for the elucidate history. This is called hidradenitis and whatever you are doing is absolutely correct . If you clean the area with liquid povidone iodine 4 times a day, it will give better results. By showing the Doctor, you get a confirmed diagnosis and a prescription for antibiotics, probiotics, anti-inflammatory and supportive medicines. Yes, better to consult a Doctor. I hope this answers your query.

Related Q&A

Q: I have this lesions on my gum, i attached pictures. What are these lesions on my gum. Are they serious?

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon