I have large lumps under my armpit When the burst

Q: I have large lumps under my armpit. When the burst the bleed and puss. After a while of the bursting the lump will go away, but another one will form in another spot of my armpit. This is painful and has been happening for about a week or so. I have been using hydrogen peroxide and neosaporin the lumps. I was the arm 2-3 times dailey. Do i need to doctor for my condition?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for the elucidate history.

This is called hidradenitis and whatever you are doing is absolutely correct. If you clean the area with liquid povidone iodine 4 times a day, it will give better results.
By showing the Doctor, you get a confirmed diagnosis and a prescription for antibiotics, probiotics, anti-inflammatory and supportive medicines.
Yes, better to consult a Doctor.

I hope this answers your query.